Like all running clubs, we must have some rules to keep you safe. We try to keep these to a minimum to maximise your enjoyment of the club sessions. Please see our Members Code of Conduct
- We do not allow the use of headphones on any training sessions. Run leaders need to be able to communicate with you for your safety and the safety of the Group.
- Our sessions are often the dark over certain months of the year so we will then require all runners to wear High Visibility clothing and/or LED lights after sunset. We need to see and be seen.
- If you enter UKA events as a member of Chester Road Runners you must abide by UKA code of practice
- All members must show respect to all other members and we have a zero-tolerance approach to bullying or discrimination of any sort.
- Junior members under the age of sixteen should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Chester Road Runners may use photos and video footage to positively promote the club on social media. If you have personal concerns with regard to this please contact the Membership Secretary.